Праймер ЭП 01
Two-pack epoxy primer
Primer EP 01 is an economical bottom with low viscosity, containing no solvents.
- As a primer on concrete and cement screeds lying on ground and having weak waterproofing;
- For making dedusting coating on concrete;
- As a protective primer for concrete surfaces;
- For binding free water on surface;
- For enhancing adhesion to further layer of epoxy compositions Himflex 2K, Himflex 2KX, Himflex 3KX;
- As a bottom for polyuria protective coating Himflex EP 04, liquid covering Himflex EP 05.
- Chemical resistance to (majority of acids in low and average concentrations, alkali and environment variables acid-alkali);
- Easy to apply and has excellent penetration ability into concrete pores;
- Does not contain any solvents;
- Because of adding extra functional groups in protective primer and epoxy adhesive compositions strong two-way chemical bond with further layers of Himflex 2K, Himflex 2KX, Himflex 3KX appears.
Substrate shall be thoroughly cleaned from dust, moving particles, scales, fat and oil stains. It must have mechanical strength and have sufficient bearing capacity. It is possible to apply primer on slightly wet surface with lack of moisture.
Primer EP 01 is shipped in correct proportion of Ingredients A (resin) and Ingredients B (hardener). As a result of ingredients A long storage small amount of sediment may be present (this effect may not be present). When mixing ingredients temperature must be from +15° С up to +25° С. Pour all ingredients B (catalyst) and Ingredients A (resin) into container of appropriate volume and mix for not less than 2 minutes till homogeneous color appears without any stripes on surface. Recommended mixing speed - 300 rpm. Special attention shall be paid to mixing composition near the walls and bottom of the container. Then pour mixture into the other container and mix for 1 more minute. After mixing of ingredients composition presents light-brown suspension.
Primer EP 01 is applied by roller. It shall be spread evenly avoiding puddles. Temperature of the substrate must not get lower than +8° С till full hardening of the coating. It is recommended to apply 2 layers of bottom on porous foundations. When applied the material shall be protected from water contact for 24 hours (at20 °С).
Consumption – 0,2-0,3 kg/m²
TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
Primer EP 01 components of shall be stored in sealed containers in covered storage rooms at the temperature not lower than -10° С and not higher than+30° С and in a distance not less than 1 m from heating elements. Warranty shelf life is 12 months if the storage and transportation conditions are observed.
- ЗWear protective gloves and glasses;
- If skin contact occurs, area should be thoroughly washed with water;
- If accidentally splashed into the eye, flush with copious amounts of water and seek medical attention immediately.